Translate

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sir Ben Kingsley, British Villains, and the Secret of the Tomb

I recently discovered the (brilliant and amazing) British Villains Jaguar ad campaign, the genesis of which you can see here:


The guy in the center is the guy slated to play a nameless pharaoh in Secret of the Tomb--Sir Ben Kingsley. And this is starting to make me wonder: maybe there's more going on here than Lancelot going around being a vain ponce and causing trouble for Larry. This is something I've suspected from the start, and you can see the archives for a variety of examples, but this is really starting to make me suspect that it's the pharaoh who might be the main cause of all sorts of trouble. (Not to typecast, but we've got three guys known to play British baddies all in one place here, thanks to Jaguar and, again, the brilliance of their advertising manager, so personally, I'm a bit suspish at this point.)

No comments:

Post a Comment