Translate

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Night #141 - Recommended For Your Viewing Pleasure

Or reading, as the case may be. Here are some of my personal recommendations for fan material so you don't have to spend time cycling through all the crap (I've posted some of these already, so I will redirect accordingly):

Big Brothers are Jerks

My Shipping Soapbox

My General Fanart Post

My Stamp-Specific Fanart Post

Please also refer to my series of fanvid posts: You've Got the Love, Tonight is the Right NightPlaying With the Big Boys Now, Brotherly Love (or not), THEME MUSIC!, Rock Out, and F.U.N. For an added bonus, there's also Kahmunrah VS The French Taunter

Next on "For the Love of Night at the Museum": Another notice. Things are changing around here yet again, folks.

Countdown: 232 Days to NATM 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment