Translate

Friday, August 1, 2014

News

It seems I'm returning to the old format, a post a day with more than just the countdown. I owe a great deal of that to the trailer and the microblogging world of tumblr, where people make GIFs of things like this, as well as post the trailer, draw fan art, post pics, etc. However, I don't know how long this can hold out. I know that since one trailer has come out, others will follow in the coming months, not to mention the posters, stills, and GIF sets, but as of now I don't have any definite plans for the future of the blog, even tomorrow I'm not fully sure what I'll post. It seems the entire fandom is still in a stage of reacting to the release of the trailer (which they have absolutely every right to do, because it's epic and too long coming), so the surge in material is great. But that's ultimately a short-term thing. This will wear off soon, so I've been careful about advertising what's next on LoveNATM. But rest assured, I will ride the wave as long as I possibly can, and we'll all end up in the same place together. And we might get lucky, that wave may never fully end until long after the release of SOTT on DVD. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment