Translate

Monday, August 11, 2014

Night #240 - Videos About the Trailer





(NOTE: This kid is extremely hard to please, especially for a 10-year-old, but his video has been included for the sake of having a variety of opinions on the trailer. I dub him lame!kid and have no idea what pleases him/makes a good movie in his view, but it's perfectly okay to think he has a point. I'm aware some of you read this to laugh at me and some more of you liked NATM1 and thought NATM2 was terrible (the way this kid does, which is interesting I think) and are in no way excited for NATM3, but I'm also aware that some of you thought the movies progressively got better and are looking forward to SOTT. I'm just doing my best to be representative, love it or hate it.)

Countdown: 134 Days to NATM:SOTT

No comments:

Post a Comment