Translate

Monday, August 4, 2014

Night #233 - Tom Cruise

Because this is a question that has been floating around ever since the trailer came out. There is no listing of Tom Cruise anywhere on SOTT related material except to ask this question: Is that Tom Cruise as the caveman? Because apparently it looks a hell of a lot like him. Personally I can't tell one way or the other under the makeup and such, but if you can, please let me know in the comments below.

Countdown: 141 Days to NATM:SOTT

2 comments:

  1. Actually, I'm pretty sure that's Ben Stiller playing a second role and bantering with himself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That may be. Personally I can't tell, as I don't pay attention to actors very much at all, and as mentioned there isn't a listing one way or the other that's been found yet, but I will be keeping an eye on it as things progress.

      Delete