Translate

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Night #106 - Hail to the King!

I've been spending so much time focusing on Kahmunrah that I don't want to neglect his poor baby brother, now, do I? I'm aware that I've posted Ahkmenrah videos before (here), but I have yet to give the kid an actual, proper solo tribute, so here it is.






Next on "For the Love of Night at the Museum": There's a series of videos on YouTube which take you through the entire BOTS video game, and I'm going through each and every one of these videos, seeing which parts line up with and expand upon the movie. Come sail away!

Countdown: 267 Days to NATM 3

NATM 3 Update: According to the NATM 3 Wikipedia page, not only is Dick van Dyke on board as Cecil, but his two cohorts are back as well: Bill Cobbs and Mickey Rooney as Reginald and Gus, respectively. Looks like the three old guys are still at it. Wonder what antics they'll be up to this time, and how it plays into the theory I discussed a while back about Robert, whether there are four or just the three potential adversaries there that aren't getting hyped up (again, a total Once move, and for those unfamiliar that means you build up something of little significance as something with great significance while something with great significance lurks in the background for as long as possible). Oh, this is juicy.

No comments:

Post a Comment