Translate

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Night #94 - A Notice

My content has been shifting of late into the larger realm which Night at the Museum occupies in my head. In this realm are all of its secondary muses, such as the Mummy Trilogy and Yu-Gi-Oh!, and it may include Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, as well, and possibly a newly-discovered series called Jack Hunter, the B-movie cousin to Indiana Jones. I will certainly review both of those in the very near future, but as for anything else, it may be nonexistent or so scant as to be unworthy of splitting into three posts as I've done in the past.

But over the course of the rest of the year, as we close in on the premiere of Night at the Museum 3, there may be posts related to any number of these secondary muses. You have been notified.

Next on "For the Love of Night at the Museum": Prince of Persia - My take on the matter, and on its status as a Museum secondary muse.

Countdown: 279 Days to NATM 3

No comments:

Post a Comment