Translate

Monday, April 7, 2014

Night #114 - Let's Play Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian - Part 8

"Anubee" - Please reference last night's promo for my mixed feelings regarding this term. Vaya con Dios.


I think this narrator confuses too easily, because this game is fairly simple to me.

I do get it, though. This column puzzle is mind-numbing. Evidently, though, "Anubee" is supposed to mean "Anubii", plural of Anubis, the jackal-headed "servant statues", as Octavius likes to call them.

"God, it's like trying to train an actual dog." In the midst of the montage of fail. This is probably the segment which pisses BJK (Blackjackkent) off the most at this point, and I don't blame her. I would be, too, if nothing cooperated with me.

"This guy looks like he's doing, like, a pin-up pose."

We don't get quite to reawakening Cleopatra as promised in the description, but that's only because the narrator spends the bulk of this part arguing with an Egyptian column puzzle.

Next on "For the Love of Night at the Museum": Part 9 "Animal Magnetism."

Countdown: 259 Days to NATM 3

No comments:

Post a Comment