Translate

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Night #61 - Mummy Apocalypse

So a couple years ago I took this trip to Washington, D.C., and the funnest part was getting to go to one of the Smithsonian museums and check out their Egyptian exhibit, which is tucked way in a corner somewhere. So I did the usual tourist thing: got some souvenirs, nerded out on my Night at the Museum kick, which is what the experience kind of induced in me, admired the mummies, and I (somehow) managed to get some pretty sweet shots without anyone around me seeming to care what I was doing.

Here's a sample of that experience:








Next on "For the Love of Night at the Museum": Assuming I don't get arrested in the near future, let the Mummy Apocalypse continue! The British Museum, as I said last night, has an article on mummies, which I will discuss tomorrow.

Countdown: 311 Days to NATM 3

No comments:

Post a Comment