Translate

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Night #73 - "Hey, you like Night at the Museum?"

Because we are still in the month of love and though this is a bit dated, it was actually inspired before Valentine's Day itself, because of the quirky habit my friends have of swapping terrible pick up lines in order to enjoy the holiday properly. Here's my small but hopefully growing list of Night at the Museum themed ones. Feel free to add your own in the comments! Much appreciated.
  1. Can I put my magic tablet into your magic door?
  2. Wanna see me come alive after dark?
  3. Did someone open the Gate to the Underworld, or are you just the most beautiful woman alive?
  4. I'm planning on a looong retirement tonight. Care to join me?
  5. Of all the people in history, you're the most fascinating.
  6. (after a rejection) Very well. I shall wait a thousand more years if I must, to win your heart. (works best while lisping like Kahmunrah)
  7. You pulled a Dexter; you stole my heart, and I didn't even notice until I needed it.
Next on "For the Love of Night at the Museum": Something you may or may not have heard of, Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" music video!

Countdown: 299 Days to NATM 3 (We broke through the first hundred mark! Woohoo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment